Wharfebank Business Centre
Wild West Yorkshire
01943 854 174
Work for us
Social Media Executive
It’s an exciting time at Ponderosa as we are growing our social media team and are on the lookout for a Social Media Executive to work in this fast moving department.
Your main responsibilities include: handling the social media presence for a variety of brands, the creation and execution of social media content plans, writing digital content for example blogs, social media customer service and briefing in content with the Creative team. You will also be required to support in producing social media strategies for key brands.
You will be expected to report on and substantiate your work on a monthly basis with many opportunities to present your reports and pitch for new campaigns both internally and to clients.
Keeping up to date with the latest technologies and news in the world of social media is imperative to your role so you must have a genuine personal passion for the industry.
- Strong written communication skills are a must
- Creativity; the ability to think innovatively about technology and its applications for communicating specific kinds of messages to internal and external audiences
- A problem-solving mindset, sound judgment and an ability to make quick decisions in a fast moving environment
- Proactive and ability to work in a team
- Time management and organisational skills, this includes prioritising tasks and working towards deadlines
- Exemplary IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office software, excellent Internet skills, familiarity with all social media platforms, WordPress and Google Analytics
- Work experience in a social media related role would be ideal (preferably within an agency)
- Experience running successful social advertising campaigns that delivered a clear ROI
We’re looking to recruit an Account Executive to support our growing team in all aspects of the daily running and servicing of the account portfolio, with specific attention to managing the detail to deliver outstanding brand communication results. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and communicate well
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time
- Problem solving mindset
- Proactive working style
- Full driving license and own vehicle