Wharfebank Business Centre
Wild West Yorkshire
01943 854 174
Work for us
Junior Social Media Exec
It’s an exciting time at Ponderosa as we are growing our team. We are on the lookout for a Social Media Executive to work in our fast-moving Social Media Team.
Your main responsibilities include: handling the social media presence for a variety of well known brands, the creation and execution of social media content plans, social media customer service and briefing content with the Creative Team.
You will be working under the Social Media Manager who you will support in social media strategies for key brands and in the creative process in terms of campaigns and content.
Internal social media execution will also fall under your remit, as will certain aspects of agency and client content marketing.
You will be expected to report on and substantiate your work on a monthly basis with many opportunities to present your reports and pitch for new campaigns both internally and to clients.
Keeping up to date with the latest technologies and news in the world of social media is imperative to your role so you must have a genuine personal passion for the industry.
- Time management and organisational skills, this includes prioritising tasks and working towards deadlines
- Exemplary IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office software, excellent Internet skills, familiarity with all social media platforms, WordPress and Google Analytics
- Creativity; the ability to think innovatively about technology and its applications for communicating specific kinds of messages to internal and external audiences
- Sound judgment and an ability to make quick decisions in a fast moving environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Work experience in a digital agency would be ideal
- University Degree in marketing or media related subject 2:2 or higher preferred