Wharfebank Business Centre
Wild West Yorkshire
01943 854 174
Work for us
Junior Social Media Exec
It’s an exciting time at Ponderosa/Grapple as we are growing our Digital Team. We are on the lookout for a Social Media Executive to work in our fast-moving Social Media Team.
Your main responsibilities include: handling the social media presence for a variety of well known brands, the creation and execution of social media content plans, social media customer service and briefing in content with the Digital Creative team.
You will be working under the Social Media Manager who you will support in social media strategies for key brands and in the creative process in terms of campaigns and content.
Internal social media execution will also fall under your remit, as will certain aspects of agency and client content marketing.
You will be expected to report on and substantiate your work on a monthly basis with many opportunities to present your reports and pitch for new campaigns both internally and to clients.
Keeping up to date with the latest technologies and news in the world of social media is imperative to your role so you must have a genuine personal passion for the industry.
- Time management and organisational skills, this includes prioritising tasks and working towards deadlines
- Exemplary IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office software, excellent Internet skills, familiarity with all social media platforms, WordPress and Google Analytics
- Creativity; the ability to think innovatively about technology and its applications for communicating specific kinds of messages to internal and external audiences
- Sound judgment and an ability to make quick decisions in a fast moving environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Work experience in a digital agency would be ideal
- University Degree in marketing or media related subject 2:2 or higher preferred
Middleweight Art Director
Love shuffling layouts around and generally annoying artworkers with comments like “move that logo 2mm to the left”? We could have a job for you. But this isn’t any old Art Director role, no we’re looking for someone who’s as adept at coming up with inspired creative thinking as they are making things look pretty.To apply, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a Junior Copywriter with a brain bursting with award-winning creative ideas and a knack for arranging words in an order that’s engaging, emotive and effective? Well, if you’ve a few years agency experience under your belt already and a portfolio that’ll knock our socks off, get in touch.To apply, please send your cv to email@example.com
We’re always on the look out for talented creative types. It doesn’t matter whether you’re fresh out of college, have a few years under your belt or you’re an experienced heavyweight, we want to hear from you. So whatever your creative persuasion – Designer, Art director, Copywriter or even an established team – get in touch.
PHP developer with good front end skills
- 2 years experience coding PHP
- Good understanding of Linux server configuration – Apache, MySQL etc.
- Experience with system integrations
- Able to build HTML, CSS and jQuery to a good standard
- Ability to work as part of a team and communicate well
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time
- Problem solving mindset
- Experience working with WordPress
- Experience working within a digital agency
- Experience in server optimisation, caching, Nginx etc.