Wharfebank Business Centre
Wild West Yorkshire
01943 854 174
Work for us
Social Media Roles
It’s an exciting time at Ponderosa as due to new client wins we are growing our social media team and are on the lookout for Social Media people at all levels to work in this fast moving department.
Your main responsibilities include: handling the social media presence for a variety of brands, the creation and execution of social media content plans, writing digital content for example blogs, and briefing in content with the Creative team. You will also be required to support in producing social media strategies for key brands.
You will be given many opportunities to present and pitch for new campaigns both internally and to clients.
- Strong written communication skills are a must
- Creativity; the ability to think innovatively about technology and its applications for communicating specific kinds of messages to internal and external audiences
- A problem-solving mindset, sound judgment and an ability to make quick decisions in a fast moving environment
- Proactive and ability to work in a team
- Time management and organisational skills, this includes prioritising tasks and working towards deadlines
- Exemplary IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office software, excellent Internet skills, familiarity with all social media platforms, WordPress and Google Analytics
- Work experience in a social media related role would be ideal (preferably within an agency)
- Experience running successful social advertising campaigns that delivered a clear ROI