INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our website, our services and communications for the benefit of our customers;
- to identify and prevent fraud;
- to enhance the security of our network and information systems;
- to better understand how people interact with our website;
- administer the website and carry out data analysis, troubleshooting and testing; and
- to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
We do not disclose your private personal information except in the limited circumstances as listed below;
- Your Consent: We may share or disclose your information at your direction, such as when you authorise a third-party web client or application to access the Ponderosa website.
- Non-Private or Non-Personal Information: We may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information, such as your public user profile information, the people you share your information with, or the number of users who clicked on a particular link (even if only one did), or reports to advertisers about unique users who saw or clicked on their ads after we have removed any private personal information (such as your name or contact information).
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. If you would like to withdraw your consent or prefer not to receive any information from us, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
If you do not want us to contact you for marketing purposes, please let us know by clicking the “Unsubscribe” option in any marketing email we send to you and providing the details requested or by contacting us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take steps to ensure that this information is deleted as soon as reasonably practicable. In this scenario, we will retain your personal data on a suppression list to the extent we need it to ensure we don’t send you any further marketing communications. Calls: Calls to our company, including any of our representatives whether on land-line or mobile may be recorded for security, training and monitoring purposes.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RESPECT OF YOUR DATA
FUTURE CHANGES TO THIS POLICY